I am hurr…
Forgiveness, I beg.
I’ve been in Wellington since Friday night and am still catching up with myself. Blogs posts shall resume in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1….
By the way, Wellington was awesomepants. A quick run down of events:
- Made potato salad
- Met the rest of the boyfriend’s family. Apparently I’m a “real sweetie”. WIN
- Partied at boyfriend’s dad’s 65th birthday party
- Ate yummy cake
- Got dressed up
- Attended a gorgeous wedding of a good friend. Can’t believe she’s MARRIED
- Started wedding planning in my head, cos y’know, doesn’t hurt to be prepared
- Had a major hangover
- Went wine tasting with said hangover. Didn’t taste any wines, slept in the car a lot
- Had 2nd Christmas with boyfriend’s brother and sister-in-law since they couldn’t make it to actual Christmas
- Watched planes land
- Was astonished by Jetstar’s actual service. Plane not delayed, and in fact left 15 minutes early. They must have made that a new year’s resolution.
Came back to Auckland, dropped bags at home and then went to QUIZ NIGHT. Where three of us actually managed to do ok (read: half way in the pack), got 10 out of 10 in one round, and boyfriend’s drawing skills won us a litre of cider. Total win.