Wednesday write-up #15
It’s a public holiday here in New Zealand - Anzac Day - commemorating all those that fought and died for our country. I feel a bit guilty as I didn’t go to the dawn service this year, especially as the bf has never been. We will definitely go next year.
- It is inevitable that all bars and restaurants that I once enjoyed will eventually suck. Why is this??
- There is no logic to weight loss. One week of not gyming or watching my diet and I lose the most weight ever?!
- A mid week day off is a brilliant idea.
- Going to Tauranga this weekend. The bf got given a hotel voucher from his work, so we’ll be staying here and enjoying Wholly Bagels, Flying Burrito Brothers (jugs of margaritas!!) and a walk up the mount.
- Making pasta for dinner with my new pasta machine!
- Actually getting back to the gym. A totally busy lifestyle has meant last visit was LAST Tuesday and next visit will be this Sunday. Oops!
- To thank all the people that made my birthday amazing. Totally best one yet. Feel super special and very loved. You all rock.
- To spend all the birthday vouchers I got given! Mega shopping trip coming up!
- To say The Avengers is an awesome movie. Totally a boy flick, but even I enjoyed it! Go see it!