Wednesday write-up #22
I can’t decide if this week has flown by or not. It doesn’t matter. Whatever.
- It annoys me when I can’t go the gym. Last went on Sunday and due to a busy week, next time is Thursday night. This makes me think I should be eating healthier. I sort of am. But not really.
- Things can be surprising.
- I’m not a half bad editor. I used to suck, but now I’m getting better at that than I am at writing. Poobum.
- The future I have with the bf. We celebrated two years together last night. So happy.
- Jersey Boys tonight. I think. I mean, I’m definitely going tonight, but IthinkI’m excited about it. I hear it’s good. And my ticket was free, so whatever.
- A heart attack giving but really satisfying burger I’m going to make for dinner on Sunday night. After multiple gym sessions.
- Bagels. Lots of em. Saturday morning is going to be bagel making day. A batch of rock salt. A batch of cinnamon/raisin. NOM.
- Friday night to be here. Work mid year party. Yeeyah.
- Celery to be worth it for anti-calories. Celery is gross.