Wednesday write-up #23
Wanna know something totally uncool? I’m getting sick…again! Just another cold, not the end of the world etc etc, but it’s so annoying. It means I’m not as good at the gym, if I can even go, and all I want to eat is comfort food - not good for the waist line!
- Jersey Boys didn’t suck. I didn’t know the back story at all, but the show was actually really entertaining. Bf was even dancing in his seat!
- I am definitely not a morning person. Last Thursday I had a breakfast thing to attend. Had to be there at 7am. I realise this isn’t that early for most people (and anyone with kids will be laughing at me) but damn…that was hard. Especially after the late night the night before watching Jersey Boys!
- I am getting better at doing deals with myself. “Eat the cake, but do an hour on the treadmill”. Ok! Is this a good thing though? Probably not.
- A-Z dating getting back on track! Need up I’m being taken on an ‘H’ date!
- Using some of the groupon eating vouchers I’ve been purchasing lately…
- Going to Queenstown next month. Hurry up already!!
- This bag. Totally a need.
- To be eating these. Now.
- To make mini carrot cake loaves with icing and loaded with pumpkin seeds etc. But I don’t want to eat them. Other people can do that. Cool?
Off to blow my nose. That’s a bit gross, huh?