Wednesday write-up #25
This is definitely a sloooooooow moving week. There is so much going on in my head and so much being added to my ‘to do’ and ‘want at some stage’ lists, but the days are just going by so slowly!
- The cross trainer at the gym isn’t as evil as I thought it was. YEARS ago when I went to the gym I used to hate hate hate it. It always hurt from the moment I started. Last night, not so and I got a massive sweat on and a great workout in just 30 minutes. At which point I headed to the bike. I’m finding winter night workouts are the best - the gym is always near empty and it definitely takes the chill off!
- Some things are just too hard without a stand mixer. Honest. I did try. But I should realllly get one. Ok?
- Something I already knew. When sales people call you and book in a coffee, but “they know you’re not in the market at this stage, it’s just an introduction”, it’s never just an introduction. AND they stiffed me on the coffee. Bah-hum-bug!
- Dins tonight with friends. She works at farro fresh and is totally in love with food. Always a good meal to be had.
- Going to see Alice in the weekend! My mate is playing Alice and they always put on great shows. The kid shows always have a few adult jokes thrown in that go way over the kids heads.
- QUEENSTOWN next weekend! Hurry up already!
- Everything. More. More. More. I should probably try and be a bit more restrained and be happy in what I have!
- These wedges. Wednesday is my treat day. That means I can have them, yes?
- Donuts. Not sure why. But I definitely want them.
Happy hump day yo!