Wednesday write-up #31
It’s such a cliche, but seriously, where has this year gone? It’s total proof that getting older is good for not-very-muchbutthe weather is slowly giving us hints of spring, so I’ll take it.
- Injections still suck. And they’re expensive. Under one month until our holiday now and I’ve just updated my tetanus booster, and received the wonderful Hep A immunisation. As I type I have a sore/dead arm (ow) and a lighter wallet. Awesome. But, y’know, better than getting sick. I am definitely risk averse.
- More often than not, I’m just not a big night out girl anymore. Saturday night: one drink, hometime. Not boozed (I drove!), just…done.
- I will definitely get excited and involved in work things….if I don’t think they’re silly. Mostly they’re silly, so I don’t. Unless there is wine.
- HOLIDAY IN UNDER A MONTH! We’re starting to book things and it’s all becoming very real. As is the insanely low figure in my savings account. Not so much shopping after all.
- Work performance appraisal tomorrow. Oh, hang on, no I’m not.
- Eating these for dinner on Friday night.
- Pretty much the entire Butter range of nail polish. I’ve always known they were pretty, but waiting 10 minutes for prescriptions leaves a lot of time to kill at a pharmacy, so I perused the range. Pretty!
- Not to be on a budget so I can buy intriguing, delicious and exciting ingredients to bake and cook with again.
- My arms to feel normal. Again, ow!