Girl makes fire
A very small fire, mind you. Excuse the lack of photo, but, y’know, there was a fire.
It was quite amusing really, because it all stemmed from my complete awesomeness of forgetting that you can’t really put metal type things in a microwave. And that the foil wrapped butter I just put in there counts as a metal type thing.
Before the flame, there was this really cool spark. It kind of looked like lightning. Apparently my face was all kinds of brilliant.
Anyway. Microwave still works. Butter still softened. I feel a little bit dumber. But still, entertaining.